- Scrapbook.com gallery
- Check back for a link to my shared gsd files.
Fonts for the Silhouette:
Eventually, I might have a list of my favorite fonts that I use with the Silhouette. I’m still trying to figure that out. I do know that the simpler and thicker the font, the more effective cut and attractive title you are going to get with it. In other words, don’t expect good cuts from grungy/distressed, thin, or extremely detailed letters.
Where to download free shapes or designs for your Silhouette/Wishblade/Craft Robo:
If you search, you very well might find what you’re looking for. However, if you want to learn how to create your own shapes, check out the tutorials!
I have a huge number of scrapbooking, stamping, and other paper crafting blogs on my reader. Each of these ladies has a different perspective and style:
- Scrapcast -pretty old audio podcast that I finished awhile ago, but it’s still a good listen.
- Scraptime – a video podcast that demonstrates lots of new products and techniques.
- Paperclipping – includes tutorial videos, weekly audio podcasts with scrap-lebrities. With the membership you get almost 200 videos!
- The scrapbook showgram with Sandi Genovese – Sandi’s style is a little old school, but she has some great ideas!!!!
I can’t vouch for the usefulness/easiness of these techniques, but will try to fill you in as I give some of them a try.